There’s nothing like a soothing, warm soak surrounded by thousands of therapeutic bubbles after a long day. Incorporating over 120 heated bubble jets with Intex’s unique patented Fiber-Tech® Technology, PureSpa™ Bubble Massage is like no other inflatable spa in the world today.
The Intex PureSpa™ Bubble Massage Spa provides relaxation at the touch of a button. The easy-to-use control panel activates the high performance bubble jets surrounding the interior of the spa for a refreshing massage. The heating system adjusts to fit your personal temperature preference allowing a stress-free spa experience. The built-in hard water treatment system makes water gentler on the skin for a soothing experience. The Fiber-Tech® Construction and the puncture-resistant three-ply laminated material provide the ultimate comfort, support, and durability. The PureSpa™ Bubble Massage Spa provides simple maintenance with two easy-to-replace filter cartridges for lasting enjoyment for up to four people. An insulated cover and lock are included to minimize heat loss and provide an added safety feature. A carry bag is provided for easy storage and transport. An inflation hose is included for easy inflation.
• 120 high-powered bubble jets.
• Equipped with built-in hard water treatment system.
• Built with Fiber-Tech® Construction and puncture-resistant three-ply laminated material.
• Simple maintenance with two easy-to-replace filter cartridges.
• Seating Capacity: 4 People
• Water Capacity: 210 Gallons
• Water Temperature Range: 68-104 degrees Fahrenheit - to reach maximum water temperature, outdoor temperature must be a minimum of 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Approximate Inflated Size: Inner/Outer Diameter: 57in / 77in Height: 28in (195x71 cm)
• Includes a carry bag for easy storage and transport.
• Shape: Round
• Color: Sahara Tan
• 1-year limited warranty
PVC - 55%
PET - 10%
STEEL - 6%
CU - 9%
PC - 20%
0 to 999 Gallons
8 - 11
12 - 15
About the brand
At Intex, everything we do centers around quality, value and family time. Our affordable products are built to last, just like the memories made by the people who use them.